The best healthcare services in the world can’t help you if you have no way to get there.
In 2005, an analysis by the Transportation Research Board revealed that nearly four million Americans miss or delay medical care each year because they lack transportation. While non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) accounts for less than 1% of healthcare spending, consistent transportation access to healthcare vastly enhances the health outcomes of members and leads to dramatic cost savings.
NGN Transportation manages transportation for:
- Medicare and Medicaid programs
- Managed Care Organizations (MCOs)
- State and county governments
- Departments of aging
- Hospitals and health systems
- County Health and Human Service Departments